How does Confluence store data?
Confluence implements cloud storage to enable remote teams to access pages and information wherever they might need. Both Jira and Confluence primarily store information in the form of attachments. … Atlassian stores the data of its customers in the cloud through Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Can I store documents in Confluence?
Share your team’s PDFs, Office documents, images, and more in one place by uploading your files to Confluence. Automatic versioning, instant previews, permissions, and full-text search mean shared network drives can be a thing of the past for your team.
How do I export files from Confluence?
Export a Confluence Space
- Log into Confluence and view the space you want to export.
- In the bottom-left corner of the browser window, click Space tools, then select Content Tools.
- Click Export.
- Select the preferred export format. HTML will allow you to view the space as static web pages. …
- Click Next.
How do I export data from Confluence?
To export pages to HTML, XML, or PDF:
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Choose Export.
- Select either HTML, XML, or PDF, then choose Next.
- Select either a normal or custom export for HTML or PDF, or a Full or Custom XML export: …
- Choose Export.
Is Confluence a document repository?
Confluence can be used as a document control system. It’s built-in features to manage, version, search and organize attachments for customers justify it as an end-to-end replacement for a shared document repository. … Confluence is designed to be an enterprise collaboration system.
Is Confluence a DMS?
Confluence is not a document management system (DMS). But many organizations use it for a huge range of purposes – even for sharing images, documents and other files. As Confluence is an extensible platform, let’s see how we can add missing DMS features to our favorite wiki.
Probably the biggest difference between SharePoint vs. Confluence is that SharePoint offers advanced customization options. SharePoint also comes with a robust data warehouse, so document storage is pretty hefty. Finally, SharePoint has tons more add-ons than Confluence, although we know Atlassian is working on this.
Can you export from Confluence to excel?
Free data from tables in Confluence. Export/save/download tables to Excel(xlsx) or CSV(Google Sheets, Numbers, LibreOffice) etc. This add-on allows users to export data from Confluence tables and easily move them elsewhere.
How do I convert a Confluence document to Word?
Export single pages to Word
If you’ve got permission to view the page in Confluence, you’ll be able to export it in this way; go to the page and choose Tools > Export to Word. Only published content is exported. This means you can create Word exports even while people are still working on the page.
How do I export Confluence cloud space?
Export the space you want to copy:
- Go to your source site and select the space.
- Click on the space name in the navigation, and click Space Settings.
- Choose Content Tools > Export. This option will only be visible if you have the ‘Export Space’ permission.
- Select XML and hit Next.
How do I export confluence to Google Docs?
- Click Space Settings from the sidebar menu in Confluence.
- Click Content Tools.
- Click Export.
- Pick HTML and click Next.
- Choose Custom Export.
- Download Zip File on desktop.
- Expand Zip File.
- Open Google Drive and create folder.
How do I convert multiple Confluence pages to PDF?
Exporting Multiple Pages or the Entire Space
- Go to a page in the space, open the ‘Browse’ menu and select ‘Advanced’.
- Click ‘PDF Export’ in the left-hand panel. …
- Select the pages you want to export by ticking the check boxes next to each page. …
- Click ‘Export’.