Where is JIRA database located?
If Jira was installed using the automated Windows or Linux installers, the default location of the Jira home directory is: C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/JIRA (on Linux)
How do I access JIRA configuration tool?
Starting the Jira configuration tool
- Windows: Open a command prompt and run config. bat in the bin sub-directory of the Jira installation directory.
- Linux/Unix: Open a console and execute config.sh in the bin sub-directory of the Jira installation directory.
Where is configure in JIRA?
Editing Jira’s general configuration
Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select General Configuration to open the Administration page.
What is database configuration?
A database configuration file is created for each database. … This file contains values for various configuration parameters that affect the use of the database, such as: Parameters specified or used when creating the database (for example, database code page, collating sequence, Db2® database release level)
Where is my Jira home directory?
How to locate JIRA HOME
- Go to Administration > System Info.
- File Paths: Location of indexes.
- Backup Service: DIR_NAME.
- Go to Administration > Attachments.
- Attachment Path. Each of that paths above make up the JIRA Home Directory in JIRA version 4.0 and higher.
How do I connect to a Jira database?
Show me the steps…
- Run the Jira configuration tool as follows: Windows: Open a command prompt and run config. …
- Navigate to the Database tab and set Database type to MySQL 5.7+.
- Fill out the fields, as described in the Database connection fields section below.
- Test your connection and save.
- Restart Jira.
Where is Confluence installation directory?
The location of the Confluence home directory is defined when you install Confluence. This location is stored in the confluence-init. properties file, which is located in the confluence/WEB-INF/classes directory of your Confluence Installation directory.
How do I configure Jira?
Getting started with Jira tutorial: 6 basic steps
- Step 1 – Create a project. In the top-left corner, click the Jira home icon ( , , , ) …
- Step 2 – Pick a template. …
- Step 3 – Set up your columns. …
- Step 4 – Create an issue. …
- Step 5 – Invite your team. …
- Step 6 – Move work forward.
How do I create a config file in Jira?
JIRA Server 7.2 instances
- Stop JIRA.
- Locate the jira-config. properties file in the $JIRA_HOME directory. If the file does not exist, please proceed to create it.
- Open the file and add the below on a separate line: jira.export.excel.enabled=true.
- Save this file.
- Restart JIRA.
How do I import a CSV file into Jira?
Log in to Jira as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission. Select Administration > System > Import & Export > External System Import. Select CSV to open the CSV File import page. On the CSV File import page, select your CSV Source File.
Where is advanced settings in JIRA?
Editing Jira’s advanced settings
- Choose Administration ( ) > System.
- Click the Advanced Settings button on the ‘General Configuration’ page.
- Edit the value of a Key by clicking its value on the right of the page and modifying the existing value.
Does JIRA have an API?
The Jira Software and Jira Service Management applications have REST APIs for their application-specific features, like sprints (Jira Software) or customer requests (Jira Service Management). If you haven’t used the Jira REST APIs before, make sure you read the Atlassian REST API policy.
How do I find project settings in JIRA?
How to configure a project
- Choose Settings > Projects.
- Choose the project you want to configure.
- Go to your project and click Project settings.
- Use the links on the sidebar navigate between the different project settings. Read the sections below for a description of each setting.