Is it possible to downgrade Jira?
There is no downgrade route, the upgrade changes the shape of the data to match the new versions.
How do I downgrade Jira version?
There is no route to downgrade a Jira system. There are some workarounds – rarely, the database is compatible enough that you can just change the version flag and it will work. A little bit more likely is you can export to xml, hack the flag in there and re-import.
How do I manage versions in Jira?
Managing a project’s versions
- Choose Administration ( ) > Projects, and select the relevant project.
- Choose Versions in the left menu. The Versions page is displayed, showing a list of versions and each version’s status. From here you can manage the project’s versions as described on this page.
How do I revert to a previous version of Confluence?
Restore a previous version
- Go to the page and choose > Page History.
- Choose Restore this version beside the version you want to restore (or at the top of the page if you’ve opened the version)
- Change the default change comment if necessary, and choose OK.
How do I reorder my Jira versions?
Just go to the release page and reorder the versions as you want. The order will be directly (read inversely) reflected in the backlog view.
How do I change the affected version in Jira?
- Click on Projects -> Choose the appropriate project.
- At the Project Summary Page -> Click on the Administration tab.
- On the left pane , click on Versions.
- Fill in the Name of the versions and Description then click on the Add button.
- Repeat Step 4 until you are done adding all the versions.
How do I find Jira history?
Steps to View History
- Go to View Issue Page to see change history.
- Scroll down to Activity section.
- Click on History tab.