How do I search for labels in Confluence?
Search by label
You can use the ‘ labelText: ‘ prefix to search specifically for content that has a specific label. For example, if you’re looking for pages with the label ‘chocolate’, type labelText:chocolate into the search field in the Confluence header.
How do I customize my Confluence homepage?
Still need help?
- Go to > General Configuration > Further Configuration.
- Choose Edit.
- Select a space from the Site Homepage dropdown menu. When users log in or click the site logo, Confluence will go to the home page of the space you choose here.
- Choose Save.
How do I add labels to Jira tickets?
Adding and removing labels in Jira issues
- Open the issue you wish to label.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the Labels field in the Details section of the issue. The Labels dialog box will appear. …
- To add a label, either select one from the list or create a new one by simply typing it.
Labels are keywords or tags that you can add to pages, blog posts, attachments, and spaces. You can define your own labels and use them to categorize, identify or bookmark content in Confluence. Any user with permission to edit a page can add a label to a page. … You can add as many labels as you like to a page or space.
How do I use wiki markup in Confluence?
Add custom content to the header or footer of a space. Insert a block of wiki markup (or markdown) into the editor. (Choose Insert > Markup.)
To insert markdown in the editor:
- Choose Insert > Markup.
- Select Markdown.
- Type or paste your text – the preview will show you how it will appear on your page.
- Choose Insert.
How do I find labels in Jira?
It is called Labels Gadget. You can add it to your dashboard and filter labels for a project in the settings of the gadget. Usually Jira does not load all gadgets when you try to add a gadget. there is a button on the adding screen “Load all gadgets”.
How do I label a file?
Label using Colors
- Color-coding would be great if you and the people using it respond well to colors. …
- Assign one color to each label type.
- All files under each label type are tagged the corresponding assigned color.
- Examples using colors.
How do you make your own record label?
Checklist for How to Start your Record Label
- Create a Record Label Business Plan.
- Choose Your Record Label’s Business Structure.
- Determine Your Business Costs.
- Create a Unique Name for Your Record Label.
- Register Your Business and Open Financial Accounts.
- Purchase Equipment for Your Record Label.
- Market Your Record Label.