How do I change my email on Asana?
@Randy_Hall, follow these steps if you’re on the free version of Asana:
- Hover over the team until the gear icon appears.
- Click “Edit Team Settings…”
- Go to Members tab.
- Hover over the email address you want to remove and the word “Remove” will appear on the right side.
Can you change your email address on accounts?
Just remember: You can’t change your username or the actual email address. You can only change the name associated with the account. If people have you saved as something else in their contacts, that’s the name they’ll see.
How do I delete an Asana account?
To cancel a paid plan, log in to the Asana account you wish to cancel, click your profile photo from the right of the top bar, select Admin Console, navigate to the Billing tab, and then select Cancel Plan.
How do I add another email address to Asana?
Log in to your main account, then:
- Click your profile photo and select My Profile Settings.
- Navigate to Email Forwarding.
- Click into + Add New Email.
- Enter your New Email Address.
- Enter your Asana Password.
- Click the Send Verification Email button.
How do I change admin on asana?
Convert Members and Limited Access Members
- Navigate to the Members tab on asana Admin.
- Click on the 3 dot icon to the right of the person’s name and click Member (or Limited Access Member) to toggle between the two.
Can I change my email address without losing everything?
It is not possible to change an email address. The bit before the @gmail.com can not be changed at all, only how your name displays in the aboutme.google.com setting, or in the gmail ‘send as’ settings.
How do I merge two asana accounts?
To merge your multiple Asana accounts:
- Log into one of your Asana accounts.
- Click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of your dashboard.
- Click on My Profile Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the To Email tab.
- At the bottom-left, click on +Add New Email.
Is Asana free for personal use?
How much does Asana cost? Asana is free to use for up to 15 people. If you want Premium features in a Workspace or team, or you want to gain Administrator capabilities in your Organization along with increased member limits, you have the option to upgrade.
How do I integrate Gmail with asana?
How to set up the Asana for Gmail integration
- Download the Asana for Gmail add-on from the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Sign in with the Gmail account your Asana account is associated with.
- In Gmail, open an email and click on the Asana icon as it appears in the right-hand panel.