How do I use feedback in Jira?
How to Install Feedback’s JIRA add-on (Quick)
- In JIRA, head to the “Manage add-ons” section.
- In settings turn on “Enable development mode”.
- Click on “Upload app”
- Enter “https://feedback.us.pendo.io/app/integrations/jira/atlassian-connect-us-region.json”
- Once installed, click on “Configure”
How to see customer satisfaction in jira?
Log in as a service project administrator. Select the service project you wish to configure. Select Project settings > Satisfaction settings . Enable Collect customer satisfaction feedback.
How do you implement customer feedback?
How to create a successful customer feedback process
- Keep your questions short and simple. …
- Think of the survey experience. …
- Pay attention to individual feedback. …
- Turn feedback into action. …
- Track down your actions and reassess the game plan (if necessary) …
- Sharing is caring.
Can Jira be use for customer support?
Using Jira Service Desk, your team can collect customer requests through a simple customer portal, or helpdesk, and through email. But these are just two of the many channels customers use to request help.
How do I create an issue collector in Jira?
Go to your project and click Project settings. Select Issue Collectors from the sidebar. Click the Add Issue Collector button to open the Add Issue Collector page. Specify the name of the issue collector, as you want it to appear throughout the Jira user interface.
How do I create a survey in Jira?
In the Jira project where you want to create a survey, go to the project settings. In the SURVEYS FOR JIRA section on the left panel, click Surveys, which will open the Project Surveys page. Click Add New Survey. Go through the survey wizard and fill out the necessary fields as shown in the sections below.
Can you create a survey in Confluence?
You can check Likert Rating Survey plugin for confluence. You can create surveys in various formats including table, slider, happy faces, etc. Also, there is a results page where you can download results and view statistics, charts, outlook, etc for the survey to get tangible & actionable items.
Here are a few suggestions on how to share feedback with the rest of the team.
- The notice board. A simple, low-tech but timeless way to communicate, a notice board can be one of the most effective ways to share good customer feedback. …
- A big screen. …
- Monday morning meetings. …
- Letter from the boss. …
- The company intranet.
What is Jira helpdesk?
The Jira Service Desk is reliable help desk software offered by Atlassian and serves as a place where your customers can report bugs, contact you for help, access your knowledge base and request new changes.
How do I create a helpdesk ticket in Jira?
Setting up a Jira Service Desk project is quick and easy.
- From the left-hand panel, click Projects.
- Click the Create Project button.
- Name the project.
- Use the default project template or change it. To change the template, click Change. …
- On the Create project page, click Create.