You can revoke any invitation sent by someone from your company before it’s been accepted.
- Select Settings & administration from the menu, then click Manage Slack Connect.
- Click the Pending invitations tab on the left.
- Next to the channel name, click Revoke.
- Click Revoke to confirm.
How do I cancel a slack subscription?
Here is how to do it:
- Open Slack on your desktop.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Pick the View profile option from the menu.
- Click More.
- Choose Account Settings.
- Scroll down until you reach the Deactivate Account option.
- Click Deactivate Your Account.
- Type in your password.
How do I delete a slack channel message?
Delete a message
- Hover over the message you’d like to delete.
- Click the three dots icon.
- Click Delete message.
- Select Delete to confirm.
How do I delete a general channel in slack?
The #general channel is kind of special in Slack.
Might be an old question but I’ve just managed to do this…
- Login to Slack.com using a browser.
- Go to Settings & Administration > Manage Members.
- Scroll down and find the users you want to remove.
- Click the 3 dots to the right of their name.
- Select Deactivate Account.
How do I remove myself from slack?
How to leave a Slack channel on a mobile device
- Open Slack on your iPhone or Android device open the channel you want to leave.
- Tap the channel’s name to view the channel details page. …
- At the bottom of the page, tap “Leave” (Android) or “Leave Channel” (iPhone).
How do I delete a slack user?
Here’s how to remove someone:
- From your desktop, click your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Settings & administration from the menu, then click Manage members.
- Click the three dots icon to the right of the member you’d like to remove.
- Select Remove from workspace.
How do I delete my slack mobile account?
Tap Sign In. Scroll down and tap Deactivate your account. It’s under the “Deactivate account” header. You’ll only be deactivating your account for this particular team.